Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Peach Cobbler

I made this cobbler last Sunday and it was a hit! I sort of made it up as I went, but the pan was gone by the end of the night so I guess it was yummy!

Peach Cobbler
1 can peach pie filling
1 can diced peaches
1 white cake mix
1 cube butter
cinammon for top

Dump peach pie filling and diced peaches together in a 9x13 pan and mix together. Sprinkle cake mix on top. Cut butter into slabs and placing over the cake mix. Sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes! Top with ice cream or whip cream for an even yummier treat!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Yummy! Looks great! By the way, yes the Calzone recipe is the same as the Payne Cookbook (nothing new - sorry!)

Amy said...

Would you mail some my way?

Anonymous said...

OO! We have those paper plates!! We must be related or something... This recipe looks good, never made a cobbler with both pie filling and canned fruit at the same time. I'll have to try it!