Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cheesecake Lemon Bars--by Camilee


Here is a yummy recipe that I got from my friend Sara. They are delicious! These are topped with strawberry freezer jam.


Crust:

1 C. real butter
dash of salt
1/2 C. powdered sugar
2 C. flour

Mix and press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.


Filling:

4 eggs
5 Tbsp. real lemon juice
1 1/2 C. sugar
1/4 C. flour
2-8oz cream cheese bricks


Beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add one egg at a time, then the rest of the ingredients. Pour on crust that has been cooled for 10 minutes(just not too hot). Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, just until the very middle is almost set. Cool and top with your favorite topping.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Yipee for your first post! I have GOT to make these soon - they look so good.

Anonymous said...

Ok so my hubby LOVES cheesecake and this looks so easy! Our anniversary is coming up this weekend, I think this is the perfect dessert to make for him. Thanks!