Friday, September 26, 2008

Curried Chicken Salad


On Abby's Birthday, I had a play-date and invited some cousins/friends over to play. We had a great time and Marsha kindly remembered me to take a picture and post the recipe of my Chicken Salad that we had, otherwise, you would have been out of luck!


Curried Chicken Salad

5 lbs frozen chicken breasts, cooked & diced
1 bunch green onions, chopped
1/2 celery bunch (5 stalks), finely diced

Stir together, in seperate bowl, combine the following. Tailor to your taste - start with much less, then add...

1 T curry powder
1 T salt (I didn't add this much)
1/2 T. freshly cracked black pepper
1 c. mayonnaise (not miracle whip)

Add to chicken mixture and put in croissant rols. So good!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Yep - that chicken salad was delicious. Thought I would add my two cents!