Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Messy Kid Recipe - Smores!

First of all, I want to say I've had fun making recipes from this blog: Dorito Chicken, Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream, Peach Pie, No-Bake Cookies -- looks like I have a sugar addiction. I have also used the meal planner/grocery list thing - thanks Tawnya. Thanks for all the fun recipes! I plan on using more of them soon.

I had some kids over the other day for a rotating preschool we are doing. The letter we were working on is "C" and the theme I chose to do was camping. I found this easy idea online for making Smores. Just thought it would be fun for those of you with kiddos. You'll love having chocolate on their hands and shirts when they're done.

Ingredients:
chocolate frosting
marshmallow cream
graham crackers
popsicle sticks for spreading

Spread chocolate frosting on one graham cracker, marshmallow cream on the other, and slap them together.

No comments: