Wednesday, September 17, 2008

KFC Bowls

This is another recipe that will make me look like a trashy cook -- it's late and I'll probably regret putting this on here in the morning. I didn't know what to make for dinner the other night, and didn't want to go to the store, so here's what I came up with. Corn, mashed potatoes, gravy, chicken, and crescent rolls all mixed in one bowl kind of like KFC's. I'm not putting the picture of it all mixed together on here because it wasn't a pretty sight, but it was yummy (if you like mixing your food together.)


Next time it would be better with real mashed potatoes and real chicken (instead of frozen chicken nuggets microwaved and cut up), or it would be even better purchased from KFC!


Am I getting kicked off this blog yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny! If you're getting kicked off then I am too! We actually really like those kfc bowls so maybe one night I'll surprise Frank and make em homemade! He'll love it!

Crystal said...

Seriously Marsha, this blog makes me drool! I love all your your awesome recipes. Thanks, Crystal