Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Witch Cupcakes

It was my turn for preschool this week, so I made witch cupcakes with the kids. I got the idea from Martha Stewart.


Chocolate Cupcakes

Frosting died green

Hat: Upside down sugar cone, marTha used chocolate sugar cones (marSha couldn't find chocolate and didn't want to drag kids to anymore stores)

Hair: Black licorice, marTha used licorice laces--she has people that can probably shop for her (marSha didn't find them, of course, so had to cut black licorice with a knife.)

Eyes: 24 brown mini M&Ms (I used Reese's baking bits)

Nose: Candy Corn

Martha's had angry eyebrows made from the licorice, I forgot that part. Go see her picture.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Those are so cute! I think you are just as good as ole Martha, even better!

Amy said...

So cute!! These cupcakes are great!