Monday, October 27, 2008

Chocolate Cake in Crockpot

I saw this recipe awhile ago on cjane.com and I'm just getting around to making it. It won't be done until 4, but it's making my house smell deliciously chocolatey! If it turns out, I might post a picture later! I substituted vanilla pudding since I didn't have chocolate, but everything else I already had! Love it when I have everything for a recipe!

1 package chocolate cake mix
1 container of sour cream (8 oz)
1 cup chocolate morsels
1 cup water
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray. Mix cake mix, sour cream, chocolate morsels, water, egss, oil and pudding mix in a bowl by hand. Pour into crock pot. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours. Makes about 12 servings.

No comments: