Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scones


My friend Crystal had told me about these easy-to-makes scones a while ago, but I just barely got around to making them tonight. You don't even have to make any dough! You buy Rhode's Rolls, let them thaw, roll them out, fry 'em up. We liked them very much. I ate an extra one in honor of Jen, who wished she could come over and have one.
Another friend gave me a recipe for scones that looks REALLY good as well. I'm hoping to try them as soon as I have time. I'm too burnt out this weekend to do much cooking, but hopefully in a week or two here I'll give it a go and post it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea! This looks good. Did you eat any with honey or powdered sugar for dessert?

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I've been going to do Indian Fry bread Navajo tacos, for a long time! They are yummy!

Marsha said...

Please do your navajo tacos thingy, that sounds great!