Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sesame Chicken Nuggets

This was a new recipe I tried from a book on healthy eating. They are easy to make and were really good. Here is a picture of one of my kid's plate.




1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast cut up
3/4 c. bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds



Marinade:
1 egg white
1/4 c. soy sauce
2 tsp garlic, chopped
2 tsp. ginger, chopped (I used ginger powder)
1 Tbsp. sugar



Marinate chicken for 1 hour. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix bread crumbs and sesame seeds. Remove chicken from marinade and dip chicken pieces into bread crumb mixture. Spray a cookie sheet with Pam and place chicken nuggets on it. Bake for 20 minutes or until nuggets are brown and cooked through.



By Camilee

2 comments:

Amy said...

My kids love chicken nuggets. I'm glad to finally have the recipe. I'm going to make it.

Anonymous said...

I love sesame chicken and this sounds pretty easy, thanks!