Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brickle Fickle Ice Cream


Okay, for those of you that have an ice cream maker, this one is delicioso! I got an ice cream maker when I graduated college and I love it. Don't ask me why it is called Brickle Fickle, it's basically Butter Finger, and I don't have a picture, because I made it about 2 weeks ago. So, instead a picture of my ice cream maker, my mom, and me!


Brickle Fickle Ice Cream
1 pint heavy cream
1 can evaporated milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 quart whole milk
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
3/4 cup sugar
4 tsp vanilla
3 butterfingers crushed (it's easier to due if you put them in the fridge first)
Mix ingredients together in ice cream maker. Freeze accordingly. Add butterfinger before ice cream is done and continue freezing until done. This is the best consistency in homeade ice cream that I have made. So yum!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I was just talking to Steve's sis that is living with us and we decided we needed to make homemade ice cream this week. Yeah!!! A new recipe! Also, we want Shara to post about the apple dumplings since they are so yummy, too.

Marsha said...

My mom said this ice cream you made was fabulous! Thanks for the recipe -- I'll have to dust off the old ice cream maker!

Anonymous said...

Yum, Yum! Looks delicious!

Candy