Monday, April 13, 2009

Strawberry Salad


This was served at my friend, Jill's bridal shower last month. I had to get the recipe and then I made it for our Lunt fam. Easter picnic. My nephew says it's "chick-food". So I guess that's why it was at a bridal shower. It's good anyway, even though some of the guys wouldn't try it.


Romaine lettuce

(I also added spinach)

8 oz. grated Italian Four Cheese Blend (I used just parmesan and Monterey Jack)

Glazed Walnuts (I used glazed pecans since pecans are plentiful around here and walnuts aren't)

Sliced Strawberries


Dressing (combine in blender): Refrigerate until ready to serve.

1/2 C. red wine vinegar

1 C. salad oil

1/2 C. sugar

1 tsp. garlic powder

1/2 tsp. white pepper (I just used regular black pepper)

1/2 tsp. paprika

No comments: