Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake

This is a simple and delicious recipe for Strawberry Fluff/Sauce (I don't know what it is called, it's my mom's recipe!!) It is so easy and really tasty too. You can eat it over angel food or pound cake with sliced strawberries on top.
Strawberry Fluff
(measurements are not exact)
Fresh strawberries
(I think I used about 1 pound, the containers you buy in the grocery store. (or you can use frozen strawberries in the juice)
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
1 cup cream whipped with sugar/vanilla (can substitute with cool whip)
Slice strawberries and sugar them so they will get juicy. Warm the strawberries on the stove, add the marshmallows until all are melted. Let cool. After cooled, fold in the whipped cream. Cool in refrigerator, then serve!
(btw - blogger will not let me do my own spacing, that's why it looks funny!!)

1 comment:

No Buckaroos said...

mmmmm - that looks so good - haven't had it for a long time!