Sunday, March 1, 2009

Breakfast Burritos



This isn't anything new. Just a reminder that breakfast burritos are delicious and very filling! Jon made this one, that's why it has fresh potatoes that he peeled, cubed, and fried in some shortening. When I make breakfast burritos, I usually bake a bag of frozen tater tots to make it easier. His other ingredients are scrambled eggs, bacon, and cheese (and of course we always put salsa on them).

Does anyone have some other things they like to put in breakfast burritos? Leave a comment if you do! It would be fun to get some new ideas.

4 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

I LOVE breakfast burritos - haven't made them for a while so that's a good reminder!

Katrina said...

Wow - those look sooo good & I'm not even a big breakfast person! Mmmmm

Mibi and Lee said...

I spread cream cheese on the inside of the tortillas before filling them...holds everything together and gives it an extra little creaminess! Also, green onions make all burritos taste a little better;-)

Amy said...

We always put sour cream in ours! Also, I never make these for breakfast--too much time. But they make an excellent dinner! My kids love egg burritos for dinner.