Monday, May 10, 2010

Dry Erase Board

Ever since Shara sent me this link awhile back, I've been wanting to make one.  Especially for our bathroom since my husband finds it fun to make notes/lists/schedules all over the bathroom mirror!  I had this 11x14 frame that needed to be used.  If I was doing it for the kitchen, I think I'd want it bigger, but for this space it's perfect.  I stopped at our adorable Gracie Lou's today and picked up the red fabric... decisions are not easy in the fabric store!!  Unfortunately my glue gun decided today it would die.  And since I'm an impatient person, I used tape to hold the fabric around the board.  Worked like a charm.



I love how it turned out!  Pretty simple, pretty cheap (especially if you have a frame already on hand)!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

That's really cute -- and handy to have it in your bathroom where all your deepest thoughts come! I have a black picture frame that I put a piece of red w/ white polka dots scrapbook paper in and then a black vinyl snowflake on top of the glass (Winter/Christmas decoration.)

Amy said...

I'm looking for a spot in my house, just so I can make one.

Unknown said...

I have learnt various good stuff right here, and I’m sure everyone will get advantage of it.ReMARKable dry erase board paint