Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares #1 From Beth Green

My friend Beth Green made these yummy yummy desserts for book club last week. Camilee happened to be visiting me and came with me. They were so good, I just had to take pictures and get the recipes. There were three in all and I will post them all separate.



This one happened to be my favorite of the three, although the other two were fabulous as well.


8 ounces Cool Whip thawed
2 cups or 1 pint canilla ice cream softened
1- 4 serving package Peach flavor gelatin(Jell-o)
4 cups pound cake


Mix whipped topping, ice cream and dry gelatin in large bowl until well blended. Stir in cake cubes. Spoon into 8 inch square pan.

Freeze 3 hours or until firm
Cut into squares and serve
options: drizzle with raspberry preserves or top with peach slice and raspberry

No comments: