Monday, June 21, 2010

Peanut Butter Popcorn

Isn't this picture just too wonderful?! Erin wanted her hand in the picture.

Madelyn came over to help me out the other day, and she asked if she and Erin could make peanut butter popcorn. I said sure, thinking that I wouldn't eat much of it myself. But I was wrong - it was delicious! I kept snitching some here and there.

Here's the recipe:

PEANUT BUTTER POPCORN

2 qts. popped popcorn (one bag of microwave popcorn worked well)
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. light corn syrup or honey
1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla

Cook sugar and corn syrup to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn, stirring to coat. Serve as is or form into popcorn balls.

And what would a recipe post be if I didn't say ENJOY! at the end.

No comments: